You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Officer
- Looking for an exciting working environment?
- Do you have an eye for safety?
About Our Client
Located in the eastern suburbs, our client offers a great team culture, sociable roster as well as a safe working environment. Safety is our client's first priority and so we are seeking applicants that share this mindset and will positively contribute to the existing safety focus.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that patrons are happy and safe at all times.
- Conducting patrols of the local area to ensure safety and adherence to local guidelines.
- Monitoring parking areas and moving on vehicles parked inappropriately.
- Controlling traffic to ensure a clear flow of vehicles in and out of the compound.
- Assisting patrons with directions and any other ad-hoc needs as required.
- Reporting hazards in a timely fashion and eliminating them where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior working experience in a front facing customer service role as well as:
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and a resilient personality
- Previous experience with shift work including night shifts
- The ability to obtain a current police clearance, construction white card and traffic management ticket
- Reliable transport
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high risk management
- Hold a strong passion for customer service
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment to our client's business, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate and applicable penalties for shift work
- Extensive training and investment in your success
- A rewarding working environment and a supportive team culture
- Free parking and uniform
The successful candidate will commence in the coming weeks. Apply today!