You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Are you passionate about providing professional service?
- Are you looking for stability and long term employment?
About Our Client
As a health care provider for the last 40 years within Perth, our client is a specialised provider of health care and medical equipment to domestic and commercial entities. With significant tenure across the customer service team and supportive leadership across the business this is a brilliant opportunity for you to utilise your customer service ability.
As a Customer Service Officer your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Respond to all inbound queries via email and telephone
- Live order processing and data entry
- Follow up with key clients regarding their accounts
- Up-selling additional products where possible
- Coordinating and scheduling deliveries
- Adhere to SLA agreements
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience within a phone based customer service opportunity ideally across the health care or medical industry
- High volume customer service experience will also be considered
- Ability to deal with a variety of clients and effectively problem solve
- Proactive approach to going the extra mile and enjoy providing excellent customer service
- Accurate data entry ability and attention to detail
- Highly organised work mentality with the ability to take on additional responsibilities and tasks and manage these cohesively
- Enjoy working within a supportive team environment
What's on Offer
This is a full time permanent opportunity which can lead to stability and longevity within the work place. With flexible hours between the start and finish times of 7am and 7pm this is a brilliant opportunity that offers work life balance based on a roster.
Use your passion and effective communication skills to drive customer service in a professional way. Remuneration for this position is $50,000 + Superannuation which may be negotiable depending on level of experience.
This position is based in the northern suburbs of Perth.