You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Outstanding working environment and culture.
- Do you want to work for a household name in WA?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of financial advice and insurance services to the WA public and has been operating in this space for over 20 years. They are a trusted brand and are looking for a team member who will share their values around integrity, honesty and passion.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will act as the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries to our client. You will be expected to provide professional and personalised advice in a credible manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide advice on financial situations and insurance matters to both existing and new clients
- Consistently achieve set KPI's for both individual and team targets
- Quickly building rapport with clients and potential clients
- Making outbound calls on an ad-hoc basis when required
- Effective questioning to recommend the appropriate products and identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Data entry into in-house systems
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally possess a previous track record within a customer focused call centre environment within the financial, banking or insurance based industries. Additionally you will ideally portray:
- A proven track record achieving both team and individual targets
- The confidence to identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products
- A customer-centric attitude and a passion for customer service
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Articulate and clear communication skills
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment to our client's business, you will receive:
- Extensive training upon commencement
- A highly competitive salary
- An outstanding working environment and team based culture
This is a fantastic opportunity with the potential for permanency for high performers. Apply today!