You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Great salary with attainable quarterly bonuses
- Newly renovated, modern offices with onsite dedicated barista
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in their field, with their largest office based in Sydney. Having experienced rapid growth in the last decade, they are now listed amongst the top 250 companies in the foreign exchange space. They have recently established a dedicated Customer Service Team and are seeking an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
Operating in a high call/email volume environment, you will collaborate with a supportive team who understand their customer's needs. Acting as the first point of contact you will:
- Effectively manage a high volume of email and phone-based enquiries;
- Identify and assess customer's needs and concerns;
- Meet individual and team targets;
- Manage any issues and escalate/educate as necessary; and
- Contribute to a team-based environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly, have an excellent phone manner, and be able to articulate well. You will also have:
- Experience within a high volume call centre environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Proven record of meeting set targets and working with structured KPI's;
- Have a self starter attitude and be able to motivate yourself;
- Be able to multitask whilst maintaining a very high attention to detail; and
- Ability to work collaboratively within a close team environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing modern office, dedicated office barista and a great quarterly bonus structure. You will be offered tailored training and development surrounding your key strengths and interests. Weekly team incentives along with monthly performance based bonuses are also on offer.