You are here
Customer Service Officer
Twelve month permanent role!
Well paid with potential for progression
About Our Client
You will be working within a well established national company with over 20 years experience within the Australian Market. A leading provider in household products the company is renowned for its quality service. Employing over 1,000 employees nationally, they hold strong brand values and long term client and customer relationships.
Working with in a dynamic and supportive team your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all inbound calls;
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders;
- Providing tailored product information;
- Managing all email queries and responding appropriately;
- Data entry and order processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate with have a background in Customer Service with the willingness to take on responsibilities and learn new skills. They are seeking individuals with the following;
- Proven Customer Service experience;
- Strong initiative;
- Great telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within a team based environment;
- Initiative and the ability to think on your feet;
- Experience in SAP is desired though not essential;
- A hands on approach.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a progressive and global brand you will benefit from the following;
- The opportunity to progress and develop within a worldwide brand;
- Consistent training and mentoring;
- Regular team dinners and incentives;
- Free on site parking.