You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves in their ability to provide exceptional customer service supporting over 3000 members across WA. They are a well known and respected brand and a leader in their field. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy team environment in a varied role.
This exciting 6 month contract reports into a Customer Service Team Leader and is responsible for dealing with a variety of customer queries both from an inbound perspective as well as following up with existing customers and making outbound calls.
The role and responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
- Providing outstanding customer service in a call centre environment.
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing customer following up on queries
- Selling products and up selling services to new and existing customers
- Identifying key sales opportunities
- Inputting data and working on excel
- Writing emails and sending letters
- Working in a fast paced and busy call centre for a large company
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this position you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a customer service and call centre environment is essential
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a sales environment, ideally gained within the Financial Services Industry
- Be a passionate & enthusiastic with regards to providing high quality customer service
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication and ability to apply personality to each call
- High attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Enjoy seeing a process through from start to finish taking ownership and responsibility
What's on Offer
This positions offers an attractive hourly rate and is offering an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend at the end of the term. On-going training will be provided however you will already possess a keen interest in customer service. This position is accessible via public transport and offers a central CBD location.