You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Industry leading remuneration
- A comprehensive training program
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity presents to join a fast growing company that specialises in the structural repair of homes on behalf of major Australian insurers. Located in Melbourne's CBD, the business handles projects across a number of Australian states.
This position involves working within a high volume outbound contact centre making calls to customers to ensure the repairs being carried out on their homes are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Efficiently contribute within a highly functioning team.
- Multi-task and manage a wide range of active jobs
- Place a high volume of outbound calls to oversee that all scheduled jobs are completed within the allocated time-frame
- Successfully relay accurate information to the necessary departments
- Achieve a wide range of KPI's and strive to exceed these targets
- Solve problems and enjoy resolving customer issues.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position you will need to have experience working in a high volume contact centre, either inbound or outbound. You will have the ability to meet business KPI's of up to 100 outbound calls per day in a fast paced customer contact centre. Resilience and problem-solving are two key attributes that are required for success in this role.
What's on Offer
- Industry leading remuneration package
- Career progression with a rapidly growing company
- Flexible and exciting work culture