You are here
Customer Service Officer
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Comprehensive training program
About Our Client
Our client is regarded within the industry as a market leader specialising in the wholesale of flooring products. They are experiencing sustained customer growth and overall success. Due to this growth the company requires a Customer Service Representative to join their team and assist in achieving business objectives.
You will be directly reporting to the Office Manager and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering enquiries from the customer base as well as the Sales Representatives within the business
- Processing orders
- Communicating order status for customers
- Creating sales reports and providing in depth analysis of these reports to the sales team
- Reply to website enquires
- Administrative and reception tasks.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must have demonstrated strong experience working in a Customer Service role that has required involvement in the end to end process, initially from order taking through to delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing industry or wholesale environment. You will have a willingness to succeed in your role and be able to assist with other departments when necessary.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great Northern Suburbs location
- Modern office