You are here
Customer Service Officer
Long term contract
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves in their ability to provide exceptional customer service supporting over 3000 members across WA.
Within this position your role and responsibilities will be:
- Providing outstanding customer service in a call centre environment.
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing customer following up on queries
- Selling products and up selling services to new and existing customers
- Identifying key sales opportunities
- Inputting data and working on excel
- Writing emails and sending letters
- Working in a fast paced and busy call centre for a large company
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Experience working in a customer service and call centre environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a sales environment, ideally gained within the Financial Services Industry
- Be a passionate & enthusiastic with regards to providing high quality customer service
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication and ability to apply personality to each call
- High attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Enjoy seeing a process through from start to finish taking ownership and responsibility
What's on Offer
This positions offers an attractive salary package with benefits included. On-going training will be provided however you will already possess a keen interest in sales within the automotive industry. This position is accessible via public transport and also has parking on site.