You are here
Customer Service Officer
Industry leading remuneration package with an exceptional commission package.
Great culture and modern office.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global company with multiple locations across Australia. They are well respected within their industry and highly regard candidates from within insurance, energy and telecommunications industries. With a strong culture for internal growth this company has long been an ideal workplace.
Reporting in the Customer Service Team Leader your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- You will be the first point of contact for all calls to and from the business for customers and stakeholders
- Be able to make a high volume of outbound calls each day to a mix of Customer's and Businesses
- Resolve any disputes as the first point of contact and escalate if necessary
- Upsell and Cross sell products when required
- General administrative tasks
- Have the ability to meet and exceed KPI's as set
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have previously worked within a high volume contact center either inbound or outbound. You must be able to handle multiple tasks at any given time and be able to solve complex customer queries and thrive in a sales/lead generating environment as you build your portfolio of clients and maintain those relationships.
What's on Offer
- Full time position
- Industry leading remuneration package with an exceptional commission package.
- Great culture and modern office.