You are here
Customer Service Operator
- Rotating Roster
- Fun team enviroment
About Our Client
Our client holds a strong reputation in the market and is a well-known brand with a competitive edge. They are currently seeking a Customer Service Operator who is fluent in Japanese and English to join their established team on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders through speaking fluent Japanese
- Admin duties as required
- Support HR operational inquiries via telephone or email.
- Assess inquiries or reported issues to determine best method of resolution.
- Resolve inquiries to appropriate specialists if not resolved at first contact.
- Provide HR/Payroll knowledge whilst providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and support
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful applicant you must have several years' experience in customer service industry and be fluent in Japanese and English. You need to have a solid understating of HR and payroll processes. You have great communication skills and have a hands on attitude. You will be joining the team on a temporary basis and must be available to work Australian public holidays.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fantastic Team environment
- Rotating roster