You are here
Customer Service Representative - Finance
- Quarterly bonuses on offer
- Newly refurbished office with harbour views
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the financial and banking industry operating over 6 continents, with their head office based here in Sydney. Their mission is to provide the best rates possible on foreign exchange transfers, and they thrive on their exceptional customer service. Having recently established a dedicated customer service team, our client is looking for a number of experienced Customer Service Representative's to join their team.
Collaborate with a like-minded team of Customer Service professionals who are customer focused and motivated to continually improve and add value. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage email and phone-based enquiries;
- Assist in sales and marketing campaigns by conducting outbound calls to warm leads;
- Maintaining close relationships with existing clients;
- Identify and assess customers' needs and concerns;
- Meet individual and team targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a team player and be able to communicate clearly and articulate well over the phone. You will also have:
- At least 2 years work experience within a fast-paced sales environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Great problem solving ability and decision making ability;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise and adapt to different characters;
- Able to adapt to new systems and environments.Candidates with a Bachelor's degree are highly valued.
What's on Offer
Become a crucial part of a global leader within the financial services. Join a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated team who work towards achieving common goals to drive success. Within a vibrant office environment located in the CBD, with regular social activities and events, you will be challenged and engaged to reach your full potential while building strong professional networks along the way.