You are here
Customer Service Representative - Inbound
- Great CBD location
- Team Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian-made financial services company. With a strong hold in the financial market, our clients' customer service and distribution centre is central to the success of the business. Due to the high level of customer enquiries, they are now seeking the assistance of a customer service representative to support and enhance this process.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop rapport with customers;
- Address customer enquiries and responding to complaints within 24 hours via phone and email;
- Offering comprehensive and succinct financial advice where possible to clients;
- Manage customer feedback positively and sensitively;
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team-based environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years customer service experience. Financial experience is preferred but not necessary. In this role you will possess an excellent phone manner, along with excellent written and data entry skills.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression and opportunities to move into leadership positions;
- 6 month contract with the view to become permanent;
- Fantastic staff benefits!