You are here
Customer Service Representative (Outbound)
Join a rapidly growing company
Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a growing business within the insurance industry, specialising in the end to end structural repair of homes.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- High volume of outbound calls.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Liaising with customers and contractors.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Scheduling assessors to visit and assess customer homes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working in a high volume outbound call centre and with scheduling. Ideally the applicant will have experience within the construction or insurance industry. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are important for success in this role.
What's on Offer
- Easily-accessible by public transport.
- Permanent full time position.
- Industry leading remuneration package.