You are here
Customer Service Representative - Sales Support
- Be a part of an established and supportive company
- Work in a beautiful location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, leading Company that operates within the medical industry. Their focus is to provide top quality customer service that helps their customers to be their happiest and healthiest selves. This attitude is not only extended to their customers, but their employees as well, making them an amazing company to be a part of!
Joining as part of the sales team, your primary role will be to support and assist the team by handling customer inquiries and concerns, maintaining database information and managing all aspects of the order process. This will require, an ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, an eye for detail and initiative to be able to work successfully on your own.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior experience within an inbound Customer Service or Order Processing role.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed set targets and KPIs
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast pace environment
- Experience using CRM systems
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Prior experience with sales is preferable but not necessary.
What's on Offer
Be part of a supportive and exciting team in a beautiful Northern Beaches location! You will be provided with extensive training and an opportunity to learn and grow within an established business that values its employees.