You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Representative
- Macquarie Park Location
- Permanent Opportunity With Global Technology Company
About Our Client
Our client are a reputable provider of technological services on a global scale. They offer a supportive working environment & a team based culture. Due to major growth here in Sydney, they currently have a need for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join a specialist team and continue to deliver their level of service to their customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering customer enquiries professionally and promptly in a business - to - business realm
- Providing customers with quality product information and consumer support by effectively troubleshooting
- Ensuring all calls are attended to within a timely professional manner.
- Having the ability to liaise with other departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with
- Managing and escalating customer complaints.
- Complex order processing via SAP
- Dealing with Issues from start to finish, essentially being the 'middle Man'
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous call centre customer service experience within a professional call centre
- Professional communication skills - both verbal & written
- A fun, energetic approach to work - you will be joining a motivated team
- A telecommunications, insurance or banking background - these industries are highly desired at this time
What's on Offer
In return for the right candidate, you will be offered role within a recognised global organisation with an opportunity to gain further experience in a customer service role. Furthermore, you will receive on-going training and development within a family friendly organisation.