You are here
Customer Service Representative
- Supportive and fast paced environment
- Generous incentives and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and innovative company located on Sydney's North Shore. With a focus on fostering a great team environment they are looking for friendly people with impressive organisation and customer service skills to add to their existing team.
As the customer service representative you will be required to:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by communicating clearly and effectively.
- Manage a high volume of client calls.
- Respond and assist with client inquiries and issues.
- Perform general administrative duties and maintain an organised working environment.
- Work with any relevant computer systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A friendly and approachable personality.
- Excellent phone manner with the confidence to conduct client calls.
- A high level of organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to work both as a team and individually.
- Relevant previous experience within a customer service role.
- Experience in SAP or similar programs preferable but not necessary.
What's on Offer
As a valuable member of the company you will be consistently supported and encouraged within the team. You will be provided with generous incentives whilst being in bright and open offices with ease of access to public transport.