You are here
Customer Service Representative
A growing company that offers ongoing training and development
Convenient Melbourne CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian company with multiple locations across Australia. They are highly regarded within the insurance and building and construction industries and receive a high volume of calls from a large customer base.
- You will be the first point of contact for all calls coming in to the business, whether that be from insurers or customers
- Receive up to 100 + inbound calls
- Accurately and thoroughly record details from phone conversations and relay this information to the necessary department
- General administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have previously worked within a high volume contact centre either inbound or outbound. You must be able to handle multiple tasks at any given time and be able to solve complex customer queries. Ideally you will have worked within insurance or the building industry although this is not essential.
What's on Offer
- Full time position
- Industry leading remuneration package
- Great culture and modern office.