You are here
Customer Service Representative
Company that offers great development and career progression
Join a successful and growing Company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing of aluminium products. Our client has sustained a period of extensive and continued growth and predicts that this growth will continue. Due to this growth, they are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their exciting team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Provide exceptional customer service being the first point of contact.
- Manage effectively a number of key accounts.
- Answering incoming enquires regarding products.
- Co-ordinate delivery and follow up on delivery when necessary.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- General administrative tasks.
- Data entry through SAP.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful applicant will have a strong background in order processing and will be proficient in the use of SAP. Ideally the applicant will have experience working within the building and construction industry. Experience working within the aluminium industry will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
- Great Northern Suburbs Location with on-site parking.
- Rewarding remuneration package.
- Permanent Full Time Position.