You are here
Customer Service Representative
Great Tullamarine location with on-site parking.
Rewarding remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the global freight forwarding industry with a strong international presence in the market. Our client prides themselves on providing exceptional customer service, and as such are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for allocated customers.
- Processing orders.
- Proactively keep customers informed.
- Handling and resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Perform up-selling and cross selling for existing customers.
- Collaborate internally with other departments.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in global freight forwarding or a similar industry. They will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone. Strong problem solving skills and an attention to detail will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
- Great Tullamarine location with on-site parking.
- Rewarding remuneration package.