You are here
Customer Service Representative
Join and exciting and rapidly growing company
A comprehensive training program
About Our Client
Our client is highly regarded within the insurance and building and construction industries. They service a large customer base in multiple Australian states and are experiencing sustained growth.
- Schedule tradespeople to assess insurance claims
- Place a high volume of calls (80+)
- Accurately record details from phone conversations and relay this information to the necessary department
- General administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will need to have previously worked within a high volume contact centre either inbound or outbound. You will be able to oversee multiple tasks at any given time and be able to solve complex customer queries. Ideally you will have worked within insurance or the building industry although this is not essential. A meticulous eye for detail is required and you will need to be diligent in your follow-up.
What's on Offer
- Full time position
- Industry leading remuneration package
- Convenient City location