You are here
Customer Service Supervisor
- Newly Created Position
- Permanent position within a stable organisation
About Our Client
My client is a global logistics company. As part of their continued growth, a newly created position has become available to support the Customer Service Manager in a Customer Service Supervisor/Key Account Manager capacity. This position will be accountable for the deliverables of the customer service team as well as growth of existing major account holders. This is a very hand-on, busy role, offering lots of variety, the focus being on increasing business
The role will be responsible for:
- Grow and maintain major accounts through thorough and consistent relationship management
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reporting
- Conduct quarterly and monthly meetings with Customer Service team, ensuring outcomes and performance are aligned with group strategy
- Provide support and direction to the Key Accounts team
- Ensure compliance by the Key Accounts Team with company processes and policies
- Ensure effective communication with customers and conflict resolution
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in the Freight Forwarding industry would be preferred. Demonstrated account management experienced would also be valued.
You will also possess:
- Ability to manage time effectively to ensure critical deadlines
- Experience in Air and Freight
- Appetite, adaptability and confidence to learn new systems and processes as required as part of the ongoing commitment to innovate
- You will have a positive and upbeat demeanor and 'can-do' attitude.
- You should have excellent verbal communication skills as well as a high level of attention detail.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to make a difference for a global organisation who values training and career progression.
- Onsite parking
- Permanent position, within a stable organisation
- Attractive Salary $70,000 + super