You are here
Customer Service Supervisor
Career advancement opportunities
Rapidly expanding company
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field, and provides a range of services for some of their key clientele, of whom are major businesses within the Australian consumer market. Due to plans for potential expansion, they are looking for a long-term leader to facilitate the growth of their customer service team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you're duties will include but are not limited to:
- To assist the management of the operational performance of the customer service team, whilst constantly looking to improve the performance of the team through performance reviews
- Complete return to work interviews and review and submit information to manager and HR, where required
- On a monthly basis, prepare and carry out 1-1's with assigned team members and highlight any corrective action that is required.
- Coach and support all contact centre team members with team issues that arise, escalate to management when required.
- Monitor team to ensure effective communication is constantly used with all customer contact.
- Where issues or problems are identified, follow all procedures and processes in order to resolve issues as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Action all requests/queries from all team members, internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare and report call centre statistics and performance to management as requested.
- Prepare and deliver scheduled reporting requirements to both internal and external customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have previous experience working as a Team Leader within a call centre. This role will require you to develop key business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and as such, excellent communication skills are essential. This role would suit an analytical and process orientated individual as you will be required to identify areas of improvement in a highly autonomous position.
What's on Offer
- Hours: 1pm-9pm
- On-site parking
- Career advancement opportunities