You are here
Customer Service Support
Long term career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacture with a strong international presence. They are currently looking for a customer service professional to join their team.
This role is busy, varied and challenging. Reporting into the team leader, you role will involve:
- Customer work order planning, scheduling and co-ordinate with production, purchasing and logistics departments
- Inform customers of likely delay in orders from agreed delivery dates
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities and business requirements
- Take ownership of customer's issues and follow problems through to resolution and improve customer service experience
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must have extensive planning and scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment. You need to have strong communication skills and a positive attitude. This role requires team work and flexibility. You need to be able to demonstrate previous success within a customer service team and be able to pick up systems very quickly. Lastly you have excellent decision making skills and outstanding problem solving capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Long term career progression
- South East location
- Competitive salary