You are here
Customer Service Team Leader
- An exciting national brand
- Onsite parking and flexible hours
About Our Client
Our client is an within the manufacturing industry. Established for over 40 years the business has an enviable portfolio servicing Australia wide. Leading Australia within distribution, the business is a market leader within their field. With national operations and a large scale, local operation with our client can facilitate progressive careers with ease.
Due to ongoing expansion within their Customer Service Team they are currently seeking an outstanding Customer Service leader. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Oversight of the order entry process to ensure that orders are entered, checked and released to production in a timely manner providing assistance when required.
- Monitoring the activities of the customer service department to maintain high levels of data accuracy.
- Contacting customers and getting customer service representatives to contact customers to clarify anything that is not clear.
- Reporting issues of concern and those that need escalating to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Reviewing department processes and making recommendations for improvement, and implementing such improvements as required.
- Liaising with customers on delivery schedules when Logistics is struggling to meet with customer's delivery expectations.
- Coordinating actions with support departments such as Freight, Production, and Engineering, to put actions in place in meeting customer expectations.
- Keeping the Sales Manager informed on progress and advising of any concerns relating to customers.
- Processing Customer Complaints as appropriate when problems arise.
- Facilitating short term solutions to customer complaints', gaining approvals as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a background in customer service with the willingness to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills. They are also seeking individuals with the following;
- Strong negotiation, complaint and first point resolution skills;
- Great telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- Previous leadership role in a customer service function;
- 3+ years experience in customer service role;
- Manufacturing and distribution experience is preferential;
- Initiative and the ability to think on your feet;
- A hands on approach;
- Previous use of a CRM system;
- Previous use of ERP.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a progressive brand you will benefit from the following;
- The opportunity to progress and develop within a large brand;
- Consistent training and mentoring;
- Free on site parking;
- Some flexible hours.