You are here
Customer Service Team Leader
- Attrative salary package
- Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a customer service team leader/manager with previous experience within the industrial manufacturing to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is a large multinational company at the very top of their industry who has an incredible reputation in Australia.
As the Customer Service Team Leader your role is to lead the inbound customer service and help desk teams to ensure high level value add resolution services are provided to the internal and external customers and in support of the retention and growth strategy.
The purpose of the Customer Services Team Leader/Manager is to manage and contribute towards the formulation of the strategy to expand the scope, capability and responsibility of the Customer Service team through leadership of projects and effectively handle all calls and email queries in accordance with the service level agreement.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead, coach and develop the Customer Service Representatives of the inbound customer service team and the helpdesk team, and provide daily operational direction and advice.
- Focus on both internal and external customers to understand their needs and pain points, translating them into team goals, objectives and key performance indicators.
- Develop relationships with Sales and Services leaders
- Accurately and efficiently enter and maintain data in Sales systems including but not limited to account corrections, new account details, system setups
- Lead and formulate the strategic direction in relation to projects and initiatives to expand and enhance the capability of the team
- Liaise with the Customer Service and Engagement team as well as other internal stakeholders, to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and develop and implement sustainable improvements.
- Measure and monitor team activity, productivity, quality and efficiency on an ongoing basis and use this information to establish and manage team KPI's and to formulate recommended changes to systems, processes and related policies and procedures to improve employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you must have the following:
- Proven skills in team leadership, mentoring, problem solving and developing individuals to achieve their full potential.
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same.
- Track record in improving Customer Service Levels
- Experience to develop and implement strategy, clearly linked to business and overall customer service objectives.
- Experience with SAP is highly desirable
What's on Offer
Within this dynamic, challenging and rewarding role you will gain the benefits of;
- Attractive salary package
- Global business
- A long term career with ongoing opportunity to learn, develop and progress