You are here
Customer Service Team Leader
Newly created position - scope to develop
Fantastic company benefits and culture
About Our Client
Our client has a wealth of history and is a market leader for providing health insurance in Australia. This company has a supportive environment with a strong emphasis on reward and recognition culture as well as unique company benefits.
Reporting to the Support Centre Manager, key accountabilities will include:
- Coaching and supervising Support Centre staff to ensure they meet team and individual KPI's and service targets
- Managing performance reviews, ongoing training and a continuous improvement approach
- Participating in the recruitment and on boarding of new starters
- Development and implementation of performance guidelines for call processes and quality
- Ensuring all calls are logged correctly, reporting on business unit performance
- Acting as an escalation point for customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Rostering to meet service and financial requirements
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external clients
- Working with senior leadership on customer service strategy and operational best practice
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful applicant you will be fun, energetic and have at least 3 years management experience in a call centre or similar environment. You will be passionate about customer service and have the drive to understand the needs of your customer and your team. Your demonstrated experience in call coaching, monitoring and understanding of customer service best practice will ensure you can hit the ground running. You will be a supervisor who values strong working relationships and enjoys mentoring and seeing your team develop. You will lead by example in all that you do and consistently set high standards of performance. A degree qualification in business or management will be looked upon favourably. Lastly, you will be a strategic thinker who identifies issues and seeks corrective action while fostering a fun and supportive team environment.
What's on Offer
Fantastic company culture with an emphasis on work life balance and personal wellness. Opportunity for career development. Centrally located in Mount Waverley with parking provided.