You are here
Customer Service/Order Processor
- Contract assignment with on-going long term opportunities
- Great location, close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 30 retailers globally and a leader in Australia. Offering a diverse range of products they pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They are currently rolling out a new project and seeking ambitious candidates to get involved.
As part of the project your duties will include;
- Updating internal system and maintaining an up to date database
- Following up with customers in relation to their orders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through reliable and timely service
- Working with and providing support to members of the wider team.
- Reporting and performing general administration duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have similar experience with excellent data entry speed and accuracy, great communication skills both written and verbal. They will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound administrative, time management and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
You will work in a dedicated team of customer service professionals with a competitive hourly rate and the potential to be extended or become permanent.
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Located within easy walking distance to public transport
- Opportunity for career progression