You are here
Customer Services Representative
- Macquarie Park Location
- Vibrant Team Culture
About Our Client
Our client are a reputable provider of medical nutrition on a global scale. They offer a supportive working environment & a team based culture. Due to growth here in Sydney, they currently have a need for an Customer Service Representative to join a specialist team and continue to deliver their level of service to their customers. Our client pride themselves on culture - therefore a cultural fit is very important. They want someone who is a 'go-getter' and willing to go above and beyond in the role. If you are out-going, positive and bubbly with a years experience in an office based environment, I recommend you apply to join this amazing company that delivers medical nutrition for all ages.
Our client needs someone who can:
Answering customer enquiries professionally and promptly in a business realm
- Answering customer enquiries professionally and promptly
- Providing customers with quality product information and consumer support by effectively troubleshooting
- Having the ability to liaise with other departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with
- Managing and escalating customer complaints.
- High volume order creation via SAP
- Dealing with Issues from start to finish and taking ownership of customer issues and queries
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A positive and bubbly attitude
- Previous experience delivering customer service in a telephone-based environment
- Professional communication skills - both verbal & written
- A fun, energetic approach to work - you will be joining a motivated team
- Exposure to SAP or multiple system experience
What's on Offer
This role provides a junior candidate with the opportunity to progress in a customer service environment for a global company. The organisation is less than a five minute walk from the station, is standard working hours and provides the right candidate with a lovely and vibrant peer group to help them progress in their role.