You are here
Customer Services Representative
- Great hourly rate, Monday to Friday!
- CBD Location, close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest publicly listed branded apparel companies in Australia. This is an amazing opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the fashion industry! Our client is offering a temporary opportunity with the posibility to extend for the right candidate!
- Maintaining efficient core replenishment and fashion indent order management through manual data entry and EDI
- Processing,allocating and tracking of orders and returns and ensuring they are processed within the agreed strict response times
- Creating and updating product information in SAP
- Managing customer service enquiries via email & phone i.e queries, order tracking, returns, fit issues and exchanges
- Coding and processing invoices
- Managing customer complaints
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Sap experience is ideal but not essential
- Efficient excel skills
- Outstanding customer service & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and will display initiative towards service improvement
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and build relationships
What's on Offer
This temporary assignment will give you great exposure to the fashion industry. You will work in a dedicated team of customer service professionals. Competitive hourly rate. Potential to be extended or become permanent.