You are here
Customer Service/Sales Support - 9 month contract
- 9 month contract with the prospect of long term employment.
- Strong excel skills required.
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading recruitment consultancy and we are currently working with a well-known and trusted Australian brand to source a capable customer service officer to join their expanding team. Our client supplies a large range of safety, industrial and electrical products to both consumer and business customers Australia wide.
This role requires somebody broadly skilled and willing to learn! The successful applicant will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Working behind the scenes in a call centre environment to follow up on customer orders and push them through to completion.
- Communicating clearly with internal stakeholders via phone and email to ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Updating a work-in-progress Excel spread sheet to track order progress accurately.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues promptly when required.
- Making outbound calls to customers and other stakeholders as required.
For the right candidate there is the potential to join the existing call centre team in a long term role on the completion of this assignment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Strong excel skills - the ability to create basic formula if required as well as maintain an existing spread sheet.
- Experience using the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook.
- A proven track record providing customer service in a phone based environment.
- Experience using the system 'Focus' will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Previous work experience in the industrial/safety/electrical/trade industries will be highly regarded but not essential.
- A positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn!
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a national business in a varied and challenging role. There are genuine pathways for progression and permanency for committed workers and a competitive hourly rate of $24-25 per hour + super is on offer. There is free parking on site as well as public transport links.
This will initially be a 9 month temporary assignment and we require that all candidates have unrestricted work rights for this opportunity.
This is a full time position during business hours, Mon-Fri.
If you believe you have the skills to excel in this position, send through your application via the "Apply Now" button today! Successful applicants will start in the first week of March.