You are here
Customer Service/Vendor Manager - 12 Months
- Supportive and open team environment
- Salary = negotiable
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most recognised and respected producers and distributors of film and television entertainment with local offices in almost 30 countries! Furthermore, as the world's premier portfolio of cable, broadcast, film, pay TV and satellite assets, our client thrive on providing premium content to millions of subscribers worldwide. With the previous Customer Operations Manager heading on maternity leave, they are looking for an individual to take on a temporary position for 12 months in their Sydney-based office.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for coordinating the vendor-managed inventory (VMI) and driving the delivery of the customer operations engagement program. In a business that has a global reach, you and your team are responsible for distribution to local clients and are totally accountable for sales order execution (for two product categories). This Manager is expected to ensure the Customer Service department delivers a consistently high level of service to their business customers and other stakeholders.
No two days will ever be the same, however your common responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the crucial relationship between the business and a range of vendors;
- Ensure all service levels are met, including a 12 hour order turnaround time;
- Being totally accountable for sales order execution physical and digital, stock replenishment, operational execution and digital customer service;
- Coordinating the customer operations engagement program and driving the initiative to create a local digital operations group within the territory;
- Supporting the US Enterprise Operations group for digital expansion;
- Ensure the digital customer service department delivers a consistently high standard of service, which meets or exceeds customer expectations;
- Implement the sales & marketing plan for each customer, with appropriate level of business analysis conducted.
- Manage the provision of weekly order entry statistics and analysis, highlighting trends and showing source of orders.
- Ensure the VMI department delivers a consistently high standard of service, which meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Understand the changing needs of your customers through constant monitoring and open communication channels;
- Validate sales estimates compared to actual sales orders;
- Data management and data integrity; and
- Going above and beyond to manage any other customer related issues.
The Successful Applicant
Driving organisational and team performance, you will be expected to possess strong leadership skills and enjoy participating in group activities and initiatives.
The successful applicant will also possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in managing vendor-managed inventory (VMI);
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to contribute to team meetings;
- Strong people management skills / experience.
What's on Offer
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs location;
- Supportive and open team environment where opinions and suggestions are welcome;
- Opportunities to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Regular social events and activities.