You are here
Customer Support Officer
Temporary position with full time hours available
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known company that specialises in education across the whole of Australia. This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside a brand that delivers a strong reputation and with their success and continuous expansion, they are seeking a bubbly and dedicated candidate to join their Customer Service Support team
In this role you will be directly reporting to the Customer Service Support Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating professional customer service skills in a fast paced environment.
- Promptly attend to a high volume of inbound phone call inquiries and emails
- Provide solutions to customers enquires
- Consistently meet individual KPI's.
- Assist the team however possible when required.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy
- Utilise SAP and EXCEL to track all necessary information
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- Have experience in a contact centre environment, either inbound or outbound
- Have experience with online help-desks or customer service support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be a quick thinker and have a good direction towards problem solving skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, high call volume environment
What's on Offer
- Sydney Olympic Park location
- Great training opportunities