You are here
Data Entry Clerk
- Bossley Park location
- 6 month temp role
About Our Client
Our Australian owned company is an established business that offers a complete solutions to their clients within the building, infrastructure and heavy engineering industries. A fast moving market means this company requires a fast turnaround and perfect attention to detail. Having grown from strength to strength over the past few years they require an additional team member to week in their already busy team to maintain a high level of service.
- Collation of paperwork and data and ensuring all relevant aspects are completed.
- Following up with drivers and operators to ensure all data is completed on paperwork
- Entering data into a system and checking that data against paperwork
- Working closely with compliance manager to address areas that need to be actioned in terms of maintenance or OHS updates (inductions, etc)
- Raising invoices and cross checking against work orders and operator hours.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual, who is confident in their ability as a support to their team. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Xero or MYOB experience
- Extensive experience in Microsoft office
- A minimum of 3 years experience with financial processes/ data entry
- Available to start immediately
- Own Transport - Essential
What's on Offer
- Great Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
- Supportive , close knit team
- On site parking