You are here
Data Entry Officer - Immediate Start
About Our Client
My client is an established and highly regarded company in the manufacturing industry, being a preferred supplier for major brands. Based at Acacia Ridge, they are looking to bring on a temporary data entry officer to start ASAP, to assist with leave cover. If you have experience in logistics or using CAD, it would be ideal.
Responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with suppliers via phone and email to confirm ETA's
- Raising and processing PO's in CAD
- Data entry of orders
- Updating live spreadsheet for due dates
- Establishing positive professional relationships with key suppliers;
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience with CAD or similar ERP
- MS Office suites and well developed computer skills
- Fast and Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, to multi task and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
The role is to start this week, and will run for a period of 3 weeks, with a potential extension.
- Monday to Friday, flexible hours
- Onsite parking available
- Friendly team