You are here
Data Entry Officer
Advance in MS Excel ; PIVOT tables and VLOOKUP
Have the ability to pick up new systems with ease
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retail organisation who are the leaders within their industry. Currently undergoing a period of growth, this business is currently looking for experienced Data Entry Officers to join their busy team.
You will be required to provide a premium service to customers to ensure that all expectations are continually met. Your responsibilities include and not limited to;
- Prepare, sort and compile documents for data entry;
- Document confirmation of shipping through SAP database;
- Administration duties including filing, faxing and scanning;
- Daily reconciliation of orders through CRM systems;
- Managing customers enquiries via email and over the phone;
- Effectively liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all orders, deliveries and service levels are maintained;
- Weekly reporting.
The Successful Applicant
This is a busy and autonomous opportunity that requires you to have previous experience working within a busy data processing role. You will possess the ability to manage a high volume of work and adapt to changing deadlines whilst providing a high level of administration in a professional manner. Furthermore, you will be flexible and willing to assist with any tasks as required across the business.
Technically, you will be;
- Advance in MS Excel ; PIVOT tables and VLOOKUP
- Have the ability to pick up new systems with ease
- SAP exposure is highly desired
- Clear and confident communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive hourly rate, on-site parking and excellent company culture.