You are here
- Opportunity to work at one of Sydney's most reputable department brands.
- Work alongside industry experts and develop skill set
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable financial services firm with offices located globally. As a reputable brand, our client prides itself on providing a supportive and dynamic workplace environment where emphasis is placed on delivering quality products to consumers globally. Due to the growth of their operations in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced data entry administrator to join their team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients include phone, email and face to face interactions.
- Assist internal units with the investigation and sorting of clients.
- Assistance with day to day client paperwork queries and other office duties.
- Performing diligence with finance systems such as the anti-monetary laundering system (AML)
- Coordination and compliance with internal units for approvals and escalation
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you must have had previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude towards all tasks presented. The individual selected will be well organised and attentive; with the ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast and efficient manner. You will also have proficiency in MS office systems.
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered an opportunity to work in a major global organisation with industry experts. This will not only allow you to develop and train your skill set but work in a dynamic office environment. The position offers an excellent hourly rate and offers a great city location with Sydney Harbour views.