You are here
Opportunity to develop skill set and further career
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading and global investment bank looking to expand their administrative team. Due to company growth and expansion, they require experienced data processors and analysts to join their fast paced and dynamic team. Priding themselves on placing exceptional customer outcomes at the forefront of all activities, our client promotes the self development of all staff.
- Verifying data documents and sources with confidentiality and aligned with relevant policy;
- Maintain effective relationships internally to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Prepare correspondence;
- Capture and maintain data to ensure accurate Records;
- Coordinate the locating and collating of documents in accord with all relevant legislation; and
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to all business units required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a proven background in compiling accurate and compliant briefings and correspondence. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong knowledge of the MS office. In saying so you will need to have a strong knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and v look ups. You also must have an extensive knowledge of Salesforce and SAP. Furthermore, you will be able to exercise judgement to critically analyze information and will thrive working within tight time frames. Finally, given the importance of teamwork within this organization, you will be able to work both independently and as a part of a high performing team.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start for a three month contract
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Sydney CBD Location