You are here
Opportunity to develop skill set and further career
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable international investment banker that is recognised both in Australia and internationally. Due to an expected expansion of their activities, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced data administrator to join their existing office support team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including phone, email and face-to-face interactions;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ensuring that all records match with the company's regulations and standards; and
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience within an office environment. You will hold exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as evident in proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel. You will be an organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required. Given the nature of our client, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, the ideal candidate will fit in with a motivated and dynamic team of professionals.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package;
- Convenient CBD location with harbor views; and
- A friendly and dynamic workplace culture with the opportunity for career progression.