You are here
Sydney CBD Location
Working in a collaborative and warm team
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable organisation located in Sydney's CBD that are looking for a skilled and hard-working Data Entry Assistant to join their team. Here lies a broad and challenging opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to work closely with the leaders of a successful and rapid-growing business.
Your key duties and responsibilities as a Data Entry Assistant will include:
- Processing data to compile spreadsheets;
- Gathering and analysing data for reports;
- Coordinating logistics for stock management;
- Booking team meetings and general administrative duties;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for effective ongoing relationships; and
- Assisting the wider team with adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in a similar role; administration or data entry a plus;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Highly presentable; and
- Self-motivated but also able to work in a team when required.
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location;
- Competitive Hourly Salary; and
- Working in an encouraging and friendly environment.