You are here
Data Entry/Compliance Associate
- Financial Services Firm
- Sydney CBD
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced compliance associate to join a team at one of the world's leading financial services operators. Our client promotes a diverse and dynamic culture that aims to develop individual skill sets.
Your role in this position will primarily centre on the registration (on-boarding) and verification of clients. Key responsibilities include;
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients include phone, email and face to face interactions.
- Assist internal units with the investigation and sorting of clients.
- Assistance with day to day client paperwork queries and other office duties.
- Performing diligence with finance systems such as the anti-monetary laundering system (AML)
- Coordination and compliance with internal units for approvals and escalation.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar role and exposure to financial systems is highly desired.
- Professional Approach; both in candidate behaviour and appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to create successful interpersonal relationships and work collaboratively in a team.
- Computer skills and proficiency in systems including Microsoft and outlook will be preferred.
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered an opportunity to work in a major global organisation with industry experts. This will not only allow you to develop and train your skill set but work in a dynamic office environment. The position offers an excellent hourly rate and offers a great city location with Sydney Harbour views.