You are here
Data Processor - State Government
- Competitive hourly rate
- January start for an initial 3 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable State Government organisation. With offices located 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD, they offer a unique team-based organisational culture focused on hard work and diligence. Due to the nature of the organisation, our client requires accurate and up-to-date processing of their data and they are therefore looking for an experienced data entry processor to join their team.
As an integral member of the Data-Processing team, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Extensive use of TRIM to ensure accurate records management;
- Processing data into the internal system and completing daily audits to ensure accuracy;
- Typing high volumes of correspondence;
- Maintaining the internal CRM system to ensure effective relationships with external stakeholders;
- Engaging with customers by handling telephone and in-person inquiries;
- Processing all billing; and
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the broader team when required to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a data entry speed of at least 8,000 keystrokes per hour and will have previous experience in a data processing role. You will be confident in utilising the MS Office Suite and TRIM. The ideal candidate will posses excellent organisational skills, will display a strong attention to detail and will take pride in their work. You will be friendly and enthusiastic and will demonstrate this through your written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is a full-time position on an initial three month contract offering:
- Highly competitive hourly rate;
- An early January start;
- Convenient office location, close to public transport; and
- A supportive, team-based organisational culture.