You are here
- Database Administrator
- Incredible business in Chatswood
About Our Client
This is an international healthcare business who are continuously working on cutting edge products for the industry. The office in Sydney is based in Chatswood and continues to grow. The collaborative, friendly nature of the business ensures the company retains the best talent and creates a great working environment.
The role of Database Administrator is based within the Sales team, reporting into the Sales Team leader and Sales Manager. A high level of organisation and customer service is needed in this position because of the fast paced nature of the company.
1.Ensure efficient and effective assistance is given to the Sales Manager to enable smooth, efficient and profitable operation.
2. Verify, validate and process all proposals for change to the database, whether from internal or external sources.
3. Ongoing data quality checks of representative initiated data entry, particularly for new doctors added, new addresses added and proposals to make the record inactive
4. Liaise with Regional colleague
5. Oversee the creation, maintenance and update of all users in the system.
7. Creation and delivery of face to face training for new system solutions
8. General ad hoc administration for the sales team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have CRM experience either Salesforce or similar. A positive working attitude and the adaptability and flexibility. Advanced Microsoft office capabilities.
What's on Offer
The role of Database Administrator is offering a competitive salary working in an amazing team with progression potential.