You are here
Directorate Liaison Coordinator
Planning & Development
About Our Client
Government organization seeking a highly skilled Administrator for a 6 month assignment with the potential of permanency.
- Directorate Liaison Coordinator is a support role which will assist the Directorate. The role will entail providing customer service, stakeholder liaison and research support where required, assist with Directorate projects, reports and strategic planning tasks, assist in areas of budgets, reporting, and administration tasks relating to selected capital works projects.
- Provide customer service, stakeholder liaison, research and reports for the Directorate.
- Escalate problematic issues and cross reference the Corporate Risk Register.
- Assist the Directorate in projects and reporting related to planning, approvals or strategic planning, research, report writing and correspondence including advisory work and reporting for programs, review or reporting on White / Green papers issued by State and Federal Government, and private sector or peak body reports and lobby positions.
- Assist the Directorate Projects Manager in the formulation of budgets, reporting of budgetary performance and administrative tasks relating to selected capital works projects.
- Assist the Personal Assistant to Director Planning and Development in a support role which may include following up communications, meeting attendance and/or minute taking and actioning follow-up and close out, as directed by the Director Planning and Development.
The Successful Applicant
- Planning & development background and strong ability to perform in a multi-faceted coordination position.
- Tertiary qualification or other post-secondary qualification in a related discipline
- Proven ability to work in a diverse team environment with multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to plan and execute to a work program, ability to deliver quality work within strict deadlines at a high standard with minimal checking, supervision or direction.
- Ability to work within a flexible program which may include working outside of a Monday to Friday schedule.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic organization with ongoing career prospects
- Competitive hourly rate