You are here
- Fixed term contract assignment
- Leadership opportunity
About Our Client
This organisation are an aspiration not for profit organisation who are passionate about the services they provide to the community. They provide a range of programs and services that are well received by the wider community.
The key duties of this role will be:
- Growing partnerships, programs and services
- Supervision and management of a team
- Internal and external reporting
- Represent the organisation on committees and to the media
- Maintaining information with stakeholders
- Working and delivering programs with aboriginal communities
- Provide advice and support to the wider organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role. You will have demonstrated success in running a successful team.
You will deliver and improve existing programs that are delivered and will engage with the media and influential stakeholders, therefore exceptional communication skills are essential. Reporting and budgeting skills will be essential. The ability to develop relationships is essential to this role.
What's on Offer
- 2 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension
- Great team
- Passionate not for profit organisation