You are here
Macquarie Park location
Legal background ideal
About Our Client
My client is a global company, world renowned for their partnerships with luxury brands. Based in Macquarie Park, in a beautiful building with free car parking.
As a business they have gone from strength to strength in the Australian market, and this is down to the people they continue to employee. The support team that consists of 5 EA's is supportive of one another and ensures the Leadership team runs smoothly with no issues.
The role is EA/Paralegal is very much a split position. Supporting both the CFO and the Legal Counsel the ideal candidate to come on board will have exposure to the legal industry and have an understanding of the complex matters that go with it.
The duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Full diary management for both the CFO and Legal Counsel
- Acts as frontline contact for, and provide high quality, effective administrative services to support the CFO and Legal Counsel
- Reviews, organises and responds to routine correspondence after consultation with both Directors.
- Prepares draft correspondence, communications, presentations, reports, briefing papers etc.
- Undertakes extensive, proactive diary management with sensitivity to global time zones.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate meeting minutes and documentation
- Proactively manages all travel arrangements including setting an annual travel schedule and managing complex itineraries.
- Undertakes end to end management of large scale meetings, events and conferences for the business to ensure high quality, successful outcomes.
- Manages expense claims and all administrative requirements for the Director.
- Assists with Legal issues and potential solutions
- Prepare Board packs and meetings
- Provides administrative support to Australian Leadership Team members where time permits.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a Legal background, either as a Paralegal or EA, have a proactive work nature and be motivated to ensure projects are finished and issues are resolved.
As the EA supporting both the CFO and Legal Counsel there will be a considerable amount of responsibility when it comes to Board meetings, and day to day duties assisting both Directors. The person coming on board will be heavily relied upon in all matters, therefore attention to detail is important.
As mentioned previous experience in a legal capacity is ideal, whether this be as a Paralegal or EA.
What's on Offer
The position of EA/Paralegal is an incredible opportunity because of the commercial exposure it can offer, not only will it be working alongside 2 Senior Directors, but they are also looking for someone who they can bounce their ideas off. Therefore providing the potential for you to grow and develop in a professional capacity.
This is an incredible position, it can offer all elements of job satisfaction and I strongly recommend that if you do come from a legal background, are keen for a new challenge and enjoy a fast paced environment to please apply.