You are here
- Great opportunity to join a influencial organisation
- Permanent Role
About Our Client
Our client requires a professional and proactive administrative coordinator to join a progressive organisation which strives to be the best and work as one team to deliver high standards of service excellence. You are required to have excellent administrative, technical and customer service skills and experience within in a similar role.
The core responsibilities of the role is as follows;
- Collect and input data into LMS and DMS, whilst maintaining data integrity, for Education activities to enable accurate reporting and information.
- On an ad-hoc basis, prepare and analyse reports for Education.
- Maintain input of data from the client relationship management system to the LMS.
- Provide effective operational services to the Education Team to support delivery of quality education products to internal teams, members and prospects.
- Evaluate effectiveness of administration processes to allow for continuous improvement and maintain process documentation, recommendation changes and solutions.
- Ensure quality by finalising documentation formatting and proofing documents.
- Contract management.
- Induction management for Education Team new starters.
- Managing book orders and stock.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure the accurate and timely provision of data.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers in a professional manner.
- Develop and maintain processes for document control to ensure the quality and integrity of the data.
- Speed and accuracy of data is essential.
- Contribute feedback to the organisation on ways to improve and achieve the strategic targets and goals set.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and multi-task
- Ability to work under-pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Promapp, Visio, and familiarity with databases and ability to learn new technology.
- Familiar with learning management systems, document management systems (highly valued)
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of people both verbally and in written form
- Excellent proofing skills
- Collaborative and inclusive working style reflected of the organisations values and culture
- Teamwork and willingness to support colleagues
- Procurement experience (desirable)
- Experience within a professional services or membership body environment. (desirable)
- Relevant qualifications(desirable)
What's on Offer
- Collaborative team culture
- Strong leadership
- Clear strategic direction
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary
- Immediate start available