You are here
- Large superannuation company
- Education officer position
About Our Client
A leading superannuation company with Brisbane CBD office.
The Education officer will be communicating directly with members and employers in their workplace, at events, seminars and workshops. You will be tasked with delivering workshops and presentations to members to increase their knowledge and understanding of superannuation.Other duties will include:
- ensure a high level of customer service
- actively participate in marketing products
- assist with escalated calls and respond to more complex emails and letters
- plan and coordinate workplace trips
- prepare slides for presentations
- support the Relationship Management team in developing and strengthening relationships with employers
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a member services background and have an RG146 accreditation. You will have experience presenting in front of an audience and be comfortable speaking to a crowd.
What's on Offer
A package between 60 - 65K