You are here
This position is now filled
Entry-Level Corporate Receptionist
- Sydney CBD
- Customer Service focus!
About Our Client
Our client is an independent life insurance specialist. The team are incredibly passionate and abide strictly by their company core values! Our client is currently looking for a Corporate receptionist to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As face of the company, this role's key duties and responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for customers and clients;
- Answering and directing phone calls in a professional manner;
- Assisting with the management of a switchboard;
- Announcing the arrival of clients and customers to internal staff;
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms;
- Maintaining presentation on the reception area;
- Liaising with couriers and on site maintenance workers;
- Record daily diary of visitors and their requirements;
- Filing and data entry;
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an up-and-coming amazing administrator! Our client is looking for someone with a strong customer service focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills. As this position is the face of the company, you will be immaculately presented with the ability and audacity to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, customers and clients. You will work confidently both autonomously or in a team environment and portray excellent time-management skills. Most importantly, you will have a great attitude and friendly demeanour.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity for an up & comer;
- Attractive salary package;
- Ability to build your profile internally and grow your career