You are here
- Immediately Available preferred
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is an international consultancy firm in Sydney CBD, dedicated to customer/client care and smooth running business processes. Our client is looking for an experienced and vibrant EA to join a buzzing environment, supporting the Regional Managing Director.
Key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Maintain diary on a daily basis including booking/rescheduling appointments and organise meetings with direct reports
- Co-ordinate travel, flights and accommodation
- Book Boardrooms / Interview rooms for general meetings
- Fill in details on AMEX statement sign off (monthly)
- Complete Expense Reimbursement and KM Reimbursement forms.
- Open mail, sorting into relevant folders.
- Maintain Organisational charts.
- Printing and binding of documents.
- Marketing and Helpdesk requests, as required.
- Managing parking requests
- Staff management
- Event coordination
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years related knowledge and experience in similar role
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to respond quickly, prioritise tasks and take direction.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fast typing speed above 70wpm
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and senior management across the organisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Leadership and team support
- Enthusiastic and assertive
- Adopt and incorporate company core values
What's on Offer
- Warm and buzzy team environment
- Competitive Salary package
- Exposure to high end business processes
- Sydney CBD location